MP Pumps was organized in Detroit in 1942, shortly after America’s entry into World War II. Their first pumps were used in landing craft and other amphibious vehicles where quality and reliability were absolutely essential. After the war, they continued to grow along with their reputation for superior design, engineering and manufacturing of centrifugal pumps for wide variety of applications. MP Pumps manufactures specialty centrifugal pumps for industrial, petroleum, agriculture,marine, and transportation. A wide variety of end suction and self-priming models with focus on stainless steel and high temperatures for manufacturing, process, filtration, and maintenance. They are the perfect choice for specialty and OEM applications.